Monday, August 15, 2016

YOUR RIGHT TO DIVINE HEALTH


Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed (1 Peter 2:24).

   Sometimes,  people  testify  about  their  health and  say,  “I  really  thank  God  for  giving  me health.  Where  would  I  have  been  if  He  hadn’t  given me  health?”  They  think  God  looks  around  from  time to  time  and  says  to  one,  “I  give  you  health,”  and  to another,  “I  seize  your  health.”  That’s  not  the  way God  is,  and  that  definitely  isn’t  the  kind  of  God  Jesus pictured for us.
   In  Matthew  8:16,  the  Bible  says  Jesus  healed  all that  were  sick,  revealing  to  us  that  it’s  not  the  Father’s will  for  anyone  to  be  sick.  Acts  10:38  says,  “How  God anointed  Jesus  of  Nazareth  with  the  Holy  Ghost  and with  power:  who  went  about  doing  good,  and  healing all  that  were  oppressed  of  the  devil;  for  God  was  with him.”  The  oppression  came  from  the  devil,  but  it  was the  Father  who  anointed  Jesus  to  heal  all  who  had been oppressed.
   God gave you divine health because He loves you. He  didn’t  wait  for  anyone  to  pray  for  your  sins  to  be forgiven  before  sending  Jesus  Christ  to  die  for  you;  He sent  Him  because  He  loves  you.  In  the  same  way,  He took  sickness  and  disease  away  from  you  and  made divine  healing  and  health  your  inheritance  in  Christ. Thus,  you  have  a  right  to  health,  because  Jesus  paid for it. He died to give you divine health.
   Refuse  to  be  sick.  Don’t  say,  “But  there’re  some normal  sicknesses”;  there’s  no  sickness  that’s  normal. How  could  any  sickness  be  normal?  Just  because it’s  common  doesn’t  make  it  normal.  Otherwise, why  would  people  try  to  get  rid  of  “something  that’s normal?”  Your  ears  are  normal;  that’s  why  you  haven’t tried  to  have  them  cut  off.  People  only  cut  off  from  their bodies  the  abnormal  things:  for  example,  cancerous growths; not the normal ones.
   God  cares  about  you  and  wants  you  to  live  healthy and  strong  every  day.  3  John  1:2  says,  “…I  wish  above all  things  that  thou  mayest  prosper  and  be  in  health, even as thy soul prospereth.”

Prayer
Blessed  Father,  I  thank  you that  I  live  healthy  and  strong by  the  Holy  Spirit.  Divine  life is  at  work  in  me.  I  manifest  the virtues  and  perfections  of  your righteousness,  walking  in  the glory  and  dominion  of  the  Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

further  study:
Isaiah 33:24;  romans 8:10-11

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Premium On The Spirit

_*For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that...